Background and Education
- 2009-present: Professor, Auburn University Montgomery
Coordination and organometallic chemistry of the platinum metals.
Specific area of interest: bimetallic complexes of N-donor heterocyclic ligands.
Chemical education and history.
- 1990: Tenured Associate Professor, Auburn University Montgomery
- 1985: Assistant Professor, Auburn University Montgomery
- 1985: Chemistry instructor, Lake Forest Academy, Lake Forest, Illinois.
- 1983-85 Post-doctoral: University of Chicago
Organometallic chemistry of rhodium porphyrin compounds
- 1979-83 Ph.D. - Doctoral: Monash University, Australia
Synthesis and reactivity of ruthenium(II) carbonyl complexes
- 1978 Research associate: Chemistry Department, Melbourne University
Synthesis of organometallic vanadium and titanium compounds
- 1977 Summer research assistant: Chemistry Department, LaTrobe University, E.P.A. division, Australia
- 1974-77 B.Sc. (HONS) - Undergraduate: Monash University, Australia